Please Also See Our Martine Inn- Covid-19 Updates and Policies Page for Additional Details.
- Check-In Time: 3PM-8PM (No Late Arrivals Allowed) and Check-Out Time: 11AM. *There are No Late Arrivals Allowed-Guests must arrive by 8pm when an Innkeeper is on duty or the reservation will be cancelled without a refund.
- Reservations must be paid fully in advance at the time of booking by Master Card, Visa or Discover Credit Cards.
- ROOMS ACCOMMODATE ONLY 2 GUESTS (Any Ages) except for the Family Suite Room, which accommodates up to four persons (A fifth person with a futon, may be added to Family Suite with Advance-Approval only from the Martine Inn Staff and there is a $35 fee charged per night for a 5th person).
- Be sure to indicate the correct number of guests for your reservations- including children and infants as persons- arriving with more in your party than stated will incur higher charges and possible reservation cancellations.
- There is $2 per night MCCVB tax fee charge (Monterey County Convention Visitors Bureau).
- Cancellations-We require a minimum of 72 hours’ notice before an arrival date to cancel a reservation and there is a $20 cancellation fee. If cancelling less than 72 hours before the arrival date, the guest is responsible for the entire room rate unless we are able to rebook the room. There is a 30-day Group Cancellation Policy ( A Group is five or more rooms) unless contracted as Non-Cancelable. ‘Special Event Periods’ are considered Non-Cancellable. There is a minimum $300 cancelation fee (Up to the full rate amount) if the room cannot be rebooked.
- There is a minimum $20.00 cancellation fee on all bookings—this also applies to switching credit cards or changing dates.
- We are a Non-Smoking Inn. Absolutely No Smoking Any Substances in any rooms or common areas. There is a Minimum $300 fee for any smoking infractions.
- No Candles permitted in the rooms. There is a Minimum $300 fee for any candle burning infractions in the rooms.
- No Pets- We are a Non-Pet Hotel. There is a minimum $300 fee for any pet infractions.
- Note: Any Service Animal Inquiries need to be processed directly by the Reservation Desk as we have ADA Questions and a Form to approve before booking-No Online Service Animal bookings are permitted.
***BOOK DIRECT WITH US-Room rates on this site are the Lowest Prices Available including partnerships advertised with Expedia, Booking.com, etc. We frequently are able to offer discounts when available.
- If you book on a site other than www.martineinn.com be sure to look for a Confirmation Email from the Martine Inn because other sites’ booking confirmations are frequently incorrect or invalid.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
We are PCI compliant. Less than 25% of American businesses can say that! We are audited frequently, and our site and Wi-Fi are secure with firewalls and security software.
Any information about you given to the Martine Inn will not be available for any use other than our communication with you to provide you with the best service possible. We will not sell, give or rent any information about you to any other business or association.
We have set up a secure site for your credit card information on the Cloud. All printed information with your name or any other personal information is destroyed with the exception of the guest register you sign when you check in, which is required by local law enforcement to be kept.
As of May 2018, we are GDPR compliant with secure limited time storage of guest information.
Property Accessibility Features
We have three building levels. The Lower Level, the Entry-Main Level and the Upstairs Level. There are no elevators to the Lower and Upper Levels.
Handicap Parking is available off Central Ave on 4th Street with cones provided.
4th Street has a 40” wide Entrance that allows handicap parked guests to enter the Martine Inn without going up stairs.
4th Street Entrance provides access to the Main Level of the Martine Inn, which includes the Courtyard, Game Room, Courtyard Guest Rooms, Car Display-Garages, the Conference Room, the Library, the Main Lobby, the Coffee & Tea Bar, the Ocean View Parlor and Dining Parlor.
There are Wheelchair Ramps located in the Courtyard area providing access to the Main Level. All common areas are located on the Main Level.
ADA Accessible-Carriage Room is located in the Courtyard Area and has a 36”-wide entry door, 36”-wide bathroom doorway, raised toilet, raised sink area and brass grab bars in the commode area.