Welcome to the Martine Inn in Pacific Grove, California
Envision yourself being seated by huge bay-view windows in the Dining Parlor or one of the two other guest parlors as the sweeping seascape unfolds and makes its presentation. You will take in rolling waves as otters surf the peaks, harbor seals frolicking among shoreline coves, glimpse the graceful surfacing and spouting pods of whales and the metallic flashes of silver as dolphin schools leap and spin their way along the Monterey Bay.
The Martine Inn is perfectly located near Monterey and Carmel to experience the natural panoramic beauty and coastal charm during your stay with amenities that include:
- Steps to Local Attractions including Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row Area, Theatres, Galleries, Wine Tasting, Shopping.
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the Inn, plus a dedicated guest computer.
- FREE Chef-Prepared Full-Service Breakfast, Wine & Hors d’oeuvres, Fabulous Coffee, a Variety of Teas, Afternoon Fresh-Baked Goodies
- Quiet Soundproofed Guest Rooms, each with its own bathroom, some with a fireplace and some with ocean views.
- Small Refrigerators with Complimentary Waters in each room.
- Complimentary Firewood with any rooms that have fireplaces.
- A Personal Electric Fan and an LED Portable Lantern in each room.
- Quality Pillow-Top SERTA Mattresses, Comphy-Co Linens, and luxurious bath towels.
- FREE parking in our lot and additional unmetered parking on adjacent streets.
Our unique Pacific Grove boutique hotel offers a landscaped Courtyard with a variety of roses and flowering plants; a library carefully stocked with English classics to current gems; chess, checkers, playing cards and board games. For car enthusiasts, the Martine Inn features five to eight authentic Vintage MG cars on display in the courtyard and automobilia. Enjoy the Game Room with an antique 1890’s pool table and table tennis. The Conference Room has tables, chairs and a 60″-screen TV.
Originally the home of the Parke family, of Parke-Davis Pharmaceuticals, the Martine Inn features museum-quality antiques in every room, even period-perfect wallpapers. All of the art displayed throughout the Martine Inn is authentic, many in the plein-air tradition.
Escape to enjoy peace, serenity and local beauty at the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience!