Envision yourself being seated by huge bay-view windows in the Dining Parlor or one of the two other guest parlors as the sweeping seascape unfolds and makes its presentation. You will take in rolling waves as otters surf the peaks, harbor seals frolicking among shoreline coves, glimpse the graceful surfacing and spouting pods of whales and the metallic flashes of silver as dolphin schools leap and spin their way along the Monterey Bay.
The Martine Inn is perfectly located near Monterey and Carmel to experience the natural panoramic beauty and coastal charm during your stay with amenities that include:
- Steps to Local Attractions including Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row Area, Theatres, Galleries, Wine Tasting, Shopping.
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the Inn.
- FREE Chef-Prepared Full-Service Breakfast and Wine & Hors d’oeuvres. Max occupancy is 4 guests per table in dining parlor.
- FREE No Touch Coffee and Tea Bar
- Quiet Soundproofed Guest Rooms, each with its own bathroom, some with a fireplace and some with ocean views.
- Small Refrigerators with Complimentary Waters in each room.
- Complimentary Firewood with any rooms that have fireplaces.
- A Personal Electric Fan and an LED Portable Lantern in each room.
- Quality Pillow-Top SERTA Mattresses, Comphy-Co Linens, and luxurious bath towels.
- Library Room with public Computer Station.
- Conference Room with a public use Flat Screen TV.
- Game rooms with a 1890’s Pool Table and a Ping Pong table.
- FREE parking in our lot and additional unmetered parking on adjacent streets.
Our unique Pacific Grove boutique hotel offers a landscaped Courtyard with a variety of roses and flowering plants; a library carefully stocked with English classics to current gems. For car enthusiasts, the Martine Inn features five to eight authentic Vintage MG cars on display in the courtyard and automobilia. The Conference Room has tables, chairs.
Originally the home of the Parke family, of Parke-Davis Pharmaceuticals, the Martine Inn features museum-quality antiques in every room, even period-perfect wallpapers. All of the art displayed throughout the Martine Inn is authentic, many in the plein-air tradition.
Escape to enjoy peace, serenity and local beauty at the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience!
Late Summer and early Autumn booking availability now open!!!
*Seasonal pricing may vary*
*Car week and Concours d’Elegance August 18th-21st 2022*
Call for a direct booking!!! (831) 373-3388. Make sure to book soon. The rooms are on a first come first serve basis and are going fast!!!
Other restrictions may apply. See innkeeper for details.